MediaShow is a software application that uses a button-box interface to trigger the display of various media file types in a display window. It was developed for portable planetariums but has a large feature-set and can be used in a variety of settings. It comes in 3 versions:
- MediaShow Pro - full windowed application best used in setups with 2 video outputs, with access to all media presets and playback controls
- MediaShow-Mirror - 1600px strip control window locked to the display top for use with single display and mirror projection setups, limited access to playback presets and controls
- MediaShow-Mirror-1024 - similar to Mirror but only 1024px wide for smaller display setups
MediaShow is available to purchase and as a FREE 30-day demo download.
MediaShow is the ONLY planetarium software that allows closed-captioning on demand!
- full instruction manual
- support for images, image sequences, QuickTime, and MPEG movies
- time image sequences to linked audio
- buttons can launch external applications
- 100 buttons per buttonset
- keyboard shortcuts for playback control
- support for dual monitor setups
- full control of size and location of display window
- frame level control of video
- rotate and resize images